Riders come in all shapes and sizes, and so do their feet. Stock rearsets are designed to be a compromise between ground clearance and comfort while handing the basic duties of shifting and braking. Aggressive riding requires pegs to be higher and farther back for ground clearance, while cruising the streets is more comfortable with the pegs lower and more forward.
Some rearsets offer multiple positions for the best of both worlds. Many also allow the shifting pattern to be reversed (GP style), which can make for easier gear changes during track riding or drag racing. Regardless of how you configure them, aftermarket rearsets look trick, can be more comfortable and are an easy modification to customize the efficiency in how you shift and brake.
- Designed for professional racing to improve clearance, traction, positioning and control
- Fully adjustable for clearance and comfort
- Dual bearings in each lever offer precision shifting and braking - CNC machined from billet aluminum
- Race grip foot pegs offer superior traction
SSB Says: Like a full sized pickup truck, the Vortex are a sturdy, simple design made to "get 'er done." They're easy to assemble too.
- Double stainless ball bearings for the shift and brake levers
- Knurled foot pegs with non-slip characteristics for aggressive riding
- Utilizes a five axis, CNC machined center
- Black and silver anodized finish prevents oxidation and scratches
SSB Says: The R&D; from racing in Japan paid off. These are clean, simple and solid without gimmicks or flair.
- Billet aluminum construction
- Double roller bearings in the brake and shifter pivots
- Collapsible lever tips feature a rubber cover for positive grip and feel when shifting and braking
- Carbon fiber heel guards are designed to be functional and look great
- GP or standard shift pattern capable
SSB Says:_ "Win on Sunday, buy on Monday," is what the Graves rearsets are about. Performance comes at a price though. _
- CNC machined from billet aluminum; claimed to offer more than twice the durability of OEM rearsets
- Most kits accept OEM levers and foot pegs for no hassle spares
- Knurled foot pegs give supreme feedback and traction
- Custom tailored for rise and setback positions
SSB Says: If you are looking for a basic set up for more clearance, Woodcraft rearsets come in two stages. The basic kit uses OEM levers and foot pegs to save money. The upgraded kit (shown) costs a bit more, but can still utilize OEM hardware to save money and time if a quick spare is needed.
Basic Kit From $199.99
Full Kit From $339.99
- Multiple adjustments with GP style foot pegs
- Lighter than stock
- Oversized needle bearing pivots for smooth action
- Folding shift and brake lever tips
SSB Says: Like a handmade pocket watch, the CRG sets are engineering at its finest. A single bolt allows pegs to be rotated up and back with numbered notches for consistency.
- Developed from decades of professional racing around the world
- Made of Ergal 7075 aluminum
- Can be custom fitted with adjustable foot pegs
- Reverse shift capable
SSB Says: Fit and finish set these apart; a curved, wave design that looks a lot more expensive than they actually are.
- Billet aluminum construction
- Multiple peg and lever positions
- GP shift pattern capable
- Available in a variety of colors
SSB Says: Valter Moto offers three levels of rearsets from fixed to fully adjustable. All of them have a free flowing shape that complements the design of any sportbike.
- Multiple adjustment holes for foot and toe pegs
- Billet aluminum alloy construction-designed for competition
- Vertical and horizontal peg adjustments
- Lever mechanisms mounted on bearings for precise shifting and braking
SSB Says: The Italians have a flair for making products look and feel classy. The Rizomas are fully adjustable from all points and should help you find the perfect comfort zone
- Constructed from billet aluminum
- Adjustability allows for standard or GP shift patterns
- Dual roller bearing for crisp shifting with positive feedback
- Available in black, silver or gold
SSB Says: Three color options make the Shikis a viable upgrade for custom sportbikes.
- Adjustable shift rod provides a choice of three setups to achieve a custom gear select stroke
- Adjustable pedal ends help fit different foot sizes
- Two ball bearings at the shift pedal pivot point for smooth movement and excellent durability
- Heel guards provide secure control and safety
SSB Says: Each part of the rearset is adjustable-from the pedal to the shift rod-for a precise setup.
- Double stainless ball bearings on the shift and brake levers
- Knurled foot pegs allow for less slipping during aggressive riding
- Adjustable pegs for a custom riding position
- Anodized finish prevents oxidation and scratches
SSB Says: These units feature several mounting points for just the right position.